The SOG Flash II is a folding pocket knife suitable for everyday use. The spring assisted knife opens easily with a flick of the thumb and stays open until you unlock it via SOG's patented Arc-Lock system which allows you to unlock and close the blade with the knife in either hand. The blade is held securely in the closed position via a lock on the handle.
The blade on this version of the Flash II is made from AUS-8 steel with a black titanium nitride finish and features a partially serrated edge with a clip point.
The SOG Flash II handle is made from glass reinforced nylon with a raised diamond pattern to provide a sure grip in any weather and the pocket clip is reversable.
- Overall Length: 8"
- Closed Length: 4.5"
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.13"
- Weight: 3.1 ounces
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Material: AUS-8 Steel
- Tool Hardness: Rc. 57-58
- Finish: Black TiNi (Titanium Nitride)
Products from the same brand
- Rating:0%Normale prijs € 24,95 Speciale prijs € 20,00
- Rating:0%€ 50,50Niet op voorraad
- Rating:0%€ 142,95
- Rating:0%€ 167,95
- Rating:0%Normale prijs € 167,95 Speciale prijs € 140,00